09 October 2013

September Wrap Up !

 
Geez....October already!
 
Do you realise it's only 11 weeks until Christmas?!
 
Looking back at September, it was a really quiet month for me.  I still cooked up a storm in my kitchen, but with an emphasis on cooking without sugar, no baking occurred whatsoever in my kitchen!  I actually didn't think that was possible.  No cake, slice or biscuit batter was beaten, measured and poured lovingly into an cake pan.
 
Last month I found myself staying close to home, trying not to be too tempted by all the sugary indulgences out there in the big wide world.  It was actually kinda nice for a change.
 
Here's a little snapshot of what my quiet September looked like..........
 
 
 
 
  

 
(click on the picture to be taken to the recipe)
 
 
I did manage to still participate in September's Secret Recipe Club Challenge, with my Cilantro, Lime and Chicken Tacos
 
 
 
 
and did you know that a year ago today I was peddling my way around the Normandy countryside....big sigh!
 
 
 
 
How was your September?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!