02 March 2012

How to spend your Sunday ....

Spanish Gourmet Caterers presents Paella in the Park


This Sunday, along with the Sydney Road Festival (which I'll be maning a stand for part of the day), and as part of the 20th year celebrations of the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival, and in association with the Queen Victoria Market, the 2nd year of “PAELLA IN THE PARK” will be celebrated, and I intend to be there to partake in my share of Paella!


Also see celebrity chef Miguel Maestre in action.

A selection of dishes you can expect to sample:
Paella Valenciana, Paella with Chicken & Chorizo
Arroz Negro con Seppia - Cuttle fish ink Rice, Fideua
Pork and Mushroom, Quails & Porcini Mushrooms
Bacalao (Salted Cod) & White Beans, Paella Vegetarian.

Pair your choice with a Spanish wine whilst you sit back and enjoy the sounds of Spain.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I'd looked at this earlier in the day. We did get a sunny patch for a while and I was looking for a tasty lunch. Hope all went well and I'm sure you'll post some mouth-watering photos soon enough.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!