24 September 2010

Babies x 2 and a Delightful Afternoon Tea...


There are two little words in the English language that I absolutely love....

Afternoon Tea.

One of my girlfriends recently gave birth to two gorgeous little babies, so what better excuse than to get a few girlfriends together over some bubbles and yummy treats to celebrate.


One of my other girlfriends supplied some beautiful gluten-free friands and cupcakes which she actually supplies to local cafes around our area. As always, these were delicious! This is one very talented lady.


I contributed these little delights....


How cute are these little feet inside the socks I brought back from New York...so sweet.

M & C - Congratulations on bringing these two beautiful little babies into the world. I can't wait to watch them grow up!

x


3 comments:

  1. Nothing more adorable than little limbs, and more enjoyable than afternoon tea with the girls! Socks from The Gap - fashionable kid ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I spy pashmak-topped cupcakes? I want to eat that up! After I eat up those gorgeous little feet, of course. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vee/Hannah! Such little cuties and yes Hannah, that is Pashmak topped cupcakes and they tasted as good as they looked..mmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!